Our Monkey Club, Donisthorpe
We open from 7am to 6pm and while we are on the Donisthorpe Primary School grounds we are seperated and have our own private entrance and outdoor spaces. Our highly experienced team will welcome your child in and provide endless play opportunities all day.
Ofsted rated us OUTSTANDNG on our last inspection
- The quality and consistency of teaching is exceptional as practitioners have an excellent knowledge of how children learn. The management team effectively monitor the provision and support staff to ensure the very best outcomes for children's learning.
- Partnerships with parents are highly effective. They are fully involved in the care and learning of the children, which ensures the children receive excellent support and continuity in their learning and development.
- The key-person system is firmly embedded and great care is taken to build strong attachments with all children, which ensures that they feel extremely confident and secure in the setting.
- The inspirational management team and dedicated practitioners are committed to providing high quality care and learning for children. The rigorous monitoring of all aspects of the setting enables them to clearly target and strengthen practices.
- Robust partnerships with other professionals are highly effective in providing for children's needs. Children make excellent progress and transitions in and out of the setting are exceptionally well organised to promote continuity of care and learning.
- Safeguarding of children is exceptionally secure throughout the setting. All practitioners have an extremely high level of knowledge and understanding of child protection issues.
Joining Our Monkey Club
Come and visit us and see how we can support you and your child.